Noel O'Reilly and John Charlton join Rob Moss to discuss news that the details of whistleblowing incidents heard in employment tribunals could be forwarded to the relevant regulatory authorities. And is HR doing enough to protect vulnerable workers from swine flu?
Other HR news and analysis includes:
- The MacLeod Review of employee engagement
- Heyday retirement age case begins at High Court
- 500,000 new jobs in renewable energy by 2020
- Unemployment is now 2.38 million, a record increase of 281,000
- And a former prison officer claims she was bullied at work because of her good looks.